With regards to the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “Regulation”). At the same time, the new Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”). Speage s.r.o. (hereafter referred to as “Speage”) deals with the processing of personal data and its due protection. Speage takes all necessary steps to prevent unauthorized interference with the privacy of individuals and adheres to the principles of lawful processing of personal data. This way, we would like to let you know about information about and related to the processing of personal data.
Personal data: are data relating to an identified natural person or identifiable natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of a generic identifier, of another identifier such as name, surname, identification number, location data, or online identifier, or on the basis of one or more characteristics or signs that make up its physical identity, physiological identity, genetic identity, psychic identity, mental identity, economic identity, cultural identity or social identity.
Processing of personal data: a processing operation or a set of processing operations with personal data or personal data files, in particular collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, changing, searching, viewing, using, transmitting, disseminating or otherwise re-arranging or combining, limitation, deletion, whether performed by automated means or by non-automated means.
Online identifier: an identifier provided by an application, tool or protocol, in particular an IP address, cookies, login to online services, radio frequency identification that may leave traces that can, in particular, be combined with unique identifiers or other information to create the profile of the person concerned its identification.
Information system: any organized set of personal data that is accessible according to specified criteria, regardless of whether it is a system implemented by digital technologies without them, or combined, centralized, decentralized or distributed on a functional basis or geographic basis.
Operator: anyone who, alone or together with others, defines the purpose and means of processing personal data and processes personal data in its own name.
Intermediary: Anyone who processes personal data on behalf of the operator.
Person concerned: any natural person whose personal data are being processed.
Recipient: anyone to whom personal information is provided irrespective of whether it is a third party; the recipient is not considered to be a public authority processing personal data under a special regulation or international treaty binding on the Slovak Republic in accordance with the rules on the protection of personal data relating to the purpose of the processing of personal data.
Third party: anyone who is not the person concerned, the operator, intermediary or other person who, on the basis of the authority of the operator or intermediary, processes personal data.
International organization: an organization and its subordinate bodies governed by international law by a public body or any other body established by or between an agreement between two or more countries.
Member State: a State which is a Member State of the European Union or a Contracting Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Third country: a country which is not a Member State.
GTC: The General Terms and Conditions of Speage published on www.speage.com
Speage Services or Services: services provided by Speage under a User Agreement specifically made available to User Content, disclosure of User Profile information among Registered Users, disclosure of the ability to establish a contact, contractual relationship, and communication between Users through an online platform operated by Speage available from https://www.speage.com or in any other way via an Internet connection, and representing Students in negotiating with Lecturers and in addressing disagreements related to the use of Lector’s Services.
User: An individual who creates a User Account and registers to use the Services.
Student: A user interested in accessing User Content, establishing contact and communication with the Lecturer, entering into a contractual relationship with the Lector via Speage, and using the Lector’s services, as well as representing in negotiating with Lecturers and addressing disagreements related to the use of the Services trainer.Lecturer: A user who, under his / her own name, offers and provides for remuneration a foreign language communication service or a foreign language education and who is interested in accessing his / her User Content, establishing contact and communication with the Student, and closing contractual relationship with Student via Speage.
User account: An account set up for the User through which the User enters his User Profile and uses the Speage Services.
User Profile: a portion of the User Account that serves to post and display user information. The user profile serves exclusively a single User.
User Content: any content (any information, text, audio, video or other material) that the User makes available, published, published, provided, shared or included in his User Profile, or providing Speage for promotional purposes through the Speage website or other application or Speage service available to other Users or third parties.
Name: Speage s.r.o.
Registered office: Pokroku 3, 040 11 Košice
IČO: 50 998 650
Registered in: Commercial Register of the District Court of Košice I Section: Sro, Insert No .: 41922 / V
Tel. No .: 0915123751
(hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”)
The person concerned
Persons affected are Users of Speage www.speage.com who are natural persons who have established a User Account and have registered to use the Services as Lecturers or Students (hereinafter referred to as “Users” or “Individuals”).
Scope of processing of personal data and their source
The operator processes the user’s personal data in the scope stated in the user registration form, in particular: name, surname, e-mail address, username and password, personal information of the User in the range indicated on the username of the user, in particular: at the same time the IP address of the User – general personal data (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”).
Purpose of processing personal data
The operator processes the user’s personal data for the following purposes:
(d) making available the possibility of establishing contact, contractual relationship and communication between Users (Students and Lecturers) through the Speage website www.speage.com, or any other website or application through which Speage makes services available (hereinafter referred to as the “online platform”) .
(e) billing purposes,
(j) marketing purposes,
(k) evaluating the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and the advertiser’s advertising.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The operator processes the user’s personal data based on:
– written consent of the User with the processing of personal data,
– the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the User is a party,
– the processing of personal data is necessary for the purpose of the Operator’s legitimate interests, with the Operator having a legitimate interest in the digital protection of the Speage website www.speage.com and the Operator’s Information System (corresponds to the purpose of personal data processing to ensure the security of the Speage website www.speage.com and of the Operator’s Information System).
Time of retention of personal data
The operator will keep the personal data for the duration of the individual contractual relations between the Operator and the Users, respectively. Users to each other and 6 months after termination. After this time, they will be liquidated.
Provision of personal data to third parties / identification of recipients
The Operator will provide the User – Student Personal Data in the scope of the name and surname to the User – Lecturer. The operator will use personal information of the User – Lecturer in the scope of the name and surname, the country of origin to provide the User – Student. The given User’s personal data will be provided by the Operator in order to create a specific contractual relationship between the User – Student and the User – Lecturer through the Speage website www.speage.com for the purpose of providing foreign language communication or foreign language learning to User – Student User – contractual obligations.
The Operator will also provide the User’s personal data to the following recipients:
– those who provide technical maintenance and administration of the Speage website at www.speage.com
Transmission of personal data to a third country or international organization
In order to create a specific contractual relationship between the User – Student and the User – Lecturer through the Speage website www.speage.com for the purpose of providing foreign language communication or foreign language teaching User – Student User – Tutor and fulfillment of contractual obligations may be personal data of Users cross-border transmission:
– to countries within the European Union or Of the European Economic Area,
– to third countries outside the European Union, or Of the European Economic Area, which, according to the European Commission’s decision, guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation,
– to third countries outside the European Union, or Of the European Economic Area which do not guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data, in which case the Operator accepts reasonable safeguards for the protection of personal data – uses standard contractual data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
In relation to the adequacy of the protection of personal data when transferred to the US, the European Commission has introduced a so- EU-US Privacy Shield (in English called “EU-US Privacy Shield”). Transfers of personal data to the USA can be made by the European Commission’s decision on the adequacy of the protection afforded by the EU-US Personal Data Protection Shield and in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data Protection Act.
By choosing the option to consent to the processing of personal data in the registration form for the User, the user agrees with the aforementioned transfer of personal data to countries within the European Union or European Economic Area, third countries outside the European Union, Of the European Economic Area, which, according to the European Commission’s decision, guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data to third countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area, which do not guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data. This cross-border transfer of User’s personal data is necessary for the performance of the Agreement between the User and the Provider in the provision of the Services and / or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the User between the Operator and another User.
Automated individual decision making
An operator does not use personal data for automated individual decision making, including profiling, which has legal effects that affect the User or otherwise significantly affect it.
Consequences of non-disclosure of personal data
The provision of personal data is necessary to establish a mutual contractual relationship between the Operator and the Users, respectively. Users use each other for the purpose of providing the Services. The user is not obliged to provide the Operator with personal data. In the event that the User fails to provide the Operator with personal data within the scope of Art. IV, will not be able to sign up on the Speage website www.speage.com and can not use the Services and the online Speage platform.
The user has the right:
– to agree to process personal data at any time via the email address email@example.com or in writing at: Speage s.r.o., headquarters: Pokroku 3, 040 11 Košice. Revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing of personal data before withdrawal of consent.
– Right of access: The user has the right to obtain from the Operator a confirmation that the personal data concerning him / her are being processed, he / she has the right to provide a copy of the personal data available to him by the Operator, as well as for further information in particular the purpose of personal processing, the category of processed personal data, the identification of recipients of personal data, the period of retention of personal data, the disclosure of rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, the information about the source of personal data, if personal data have not been obtained from the User, the existence of automated decision making, including profiling.
– Right to Repair: The User has the right to repair personal data if the Operator records incorrect personal data. At the same time, the User is entitled to supplement incomplete personal data.
– Right of cancellation (forgotten): The user has the right to delete personal data concerning him / her, provided that:
– the right to limit the processing of personal data, provided that:
– Right to data portability: The user has the right to data portability, which means the acquisition of personal data he has provided to the Operator and he has the right to transfer this data to another operator in a user-friendly and machine-readable format, provided that personal data have been obtained under the User’s consent on the basis of a contract and their processing takes place in the form of automated means.
– The right to object: The user has the right to object to the processing of data which is based on the legitimate legitimate interests of the Operator or the processing of personal data necessary to fulfill the public interest task or the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Operator including profiling.
– the right to file a personal data protection action: If the User considers that his or her personal data is being processed unfairly or illegally, he or she may file a petition with the Supervisory Authority, the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. number: +421 / 2/3231 3214; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, https://dataprotection.gov.sk.
Use of Services by persons under the age of 18
Services provided through the online Speage platform are exclusively for entities with full legal personality and legal capacity. Physical persons are entitled to use the Services if they are older than 18 years, unless otherwise agreed by their legal representative. Any access to or use of the Services by a person under the age of 18 without the consent of his / her legal representative is prohibited. By registering, accessing the User Account, or using the Services, the User confirms that he is fully entitled to acquire the rights and take on himself the obligations of his own.